Sunday, June 03, 2007

Hi All,

Things are picking up and Bronwen and I are becoming busy emailing and blogging.


But we would like more - much more knitting from anyone who wants to join in this project.
So here it is:

CALLING ALL KNITTING BLOGGERS: If you would like to send some of your knitting to be in the first exhibition about knitters who blog then contact us. We would love to chat to you and have you and your knitting in the show. All you have to do is send it in and we will send it back.

Got to My Profile and email Barbara and I will send you the participation form.

Here is a picture of something that Bronwen knitted that sits on my wall at home, I love it!



I need to add some more images including logs's but will have to do that from work as I can't change the picture formats of the logo's here at home.
Hope to hear from you soon.







No comments: