Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Hi All,

Well Diana who is the Curator of Public Programs at Craft ACT, and our designer extrodinaire has designed the graphic for the exhibition. I am going to try and insert it into our header, as I hav just upgraded our template. Much better.

I am also putting on the logo's of our funding partners, as we are a not for profit funded arts organisation. We are funded by the ACT Government (our local arm of government for Canberra) and by the Australia Council, the Federal Governments arts funding and advisory body.

I have received an email from one person who may be in the show and she has suggested her daughter, who also blogs. Its great to see the cross of generations coming into play in this project. In fact it hits som many different people the knitting blogging universe, its a gold mine out there.

Just in case I can't get the logo's into the header here they are below.







Supported by the ACT Government






1 comment:

Bees said...

Hi Barb,
Its looking great - I love the design - Diana is so clever! How is Chipper. I have dementia - I can't work out how to get in to post (again) so I had to make a new name to post this comment.
Hope you had a lovely weekend...still not long enough!!
love bron