Friday, July 27, 2007

Gargoyle comfort

Trudy - what a whizz of a bunny you are to be sneaking in shots of Al the Gargoyle. It was my mistake that I thought the scarf had gone, when I left yesterday I realised it was still there, I just didin't remember it being there when I went out for lunch. How does Trudy do it, and I wonder if she has access to black and white scarves as well. And what is Lulu up to:

Lulu, in a wily lamb sortofaway, convinced me to let her try on the necklace that resides next to her, she says that I have been absolutely torturing her by being placed next to the lovely necklace whilst doing her community service. Well the trickery started there


and took off to here hiding behind the squashed car cosy:


then she tried to hide in the Arwens Leg Warmer:


then she was the master of disguise:


spotted the plonk;


last ditch attempt of being undercover:


and somewhat contrite back in her warm little cubicle - where the necklace has been safely put back as well!


9 comments:

Denise said...

ROFL!! Oh my! See, see - I TOLD you she was naughty! Did you manage to stop her getting drunk, or is she now nursing a hangover? I'm impressed at her ability to hide!

I'm strangely relieved that we're having a break from Lulu at my house. She is one challenging lamb!

Still laughing...!

Curly M said...

Oh my goodness - Lulu is too clever for words. Nearly didn't spot here hiding with the cleaning stuff. So glad she is back in custody. Stealing my jewels was what landed her in community service in the first place and I am still recovering from the trauma. I am not sure that community service will help such a naughty lamb. I think she needs to go to rehab!

Knit1 Blog1 said...

Yes you could well be right about the rehab thingy, she seems to be getting the knack of blending in, goodness only knows where she will end up next time I'm doing some gallery maintenance!

Trudy Bunny said...

What are you insinuating?!

I'll have you know I've never left the building...

Knit1 Blog1 said...

Well Trudy you are always there in the gallery, but it is amazing how you get around!

gemma said...

Just promise you will keep up with the blogging after the exhibition is over. I always have a chuckle at the antics.

Saffron said...

LOL! This is why I called that a 'Giant Hat'! Very funny! Glad someone found a use for my hat! :)

Bells said...

she's losing the plot - not that I ever think she really HAD the plot to start with!

Michelle said...

Oh Lulu! You just can't keep out of trouble, can you?