Friday, July 27, 2007

Another Knit In happened today in the gallery. Great to see all you knitters and crochterer's coming in for a chat and the steady progression of knitted garments.

quiltingmick's capalet is becoming a set with this hat she has in the show:
It was a bit wild and woolly outside today at lunchtime (you can say that on a knitting blog) so the inside activities were great. Unfortunately I forgot my knitting, but am definitely planning on bringing it next week. I am really enjoying my short circuit scarf and Diana assures me she has even been going to bed early just so she can keep knitting in peace away from her frisky new puppy, Toby. Amazing how the animals love the whole knitting thing, my cat is sort of bewitched by it and can't resist tackling the needles and lunging for the wool, which so far has escaped her evi intentioned claw clutches.
I had a great chat at the Knit In today, interestingly about knitters who don't blog, and why, and the whole blogging phenomena.
Lee showed us her latest project which is a commission for baby booties. She has hand dyed the wool into bright and strong colour and made these fantastic boots - as wesaid at the Knit In, I want some!

Don't forget next Friday for any who want to come along - tea and biscuits provided.

No comments: