Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Knit 1 Blog 1 opening: a special report by Trudy Bunny

Hello lovely people!

Barbara is away sick so has asked me to stand in for her and do a round up of what people said about the Knit 1 Blog 1 opening (which, I must say, was pretty fab apart from the utter lack of carrots to eat!)

My flatmate, The Shopping Sherpa was speechless.
Taphophile had fun with the Al Grassby statue in the foyer. Oh - which reminds me - the official word on the street is "more knitting for the gargoyle pls"

Jejune (and Dotter) had lovely earrings for the occasion:Ampersand Duck enjoyed herself

And Artificially Mythic was cool

If you covered the opening (or the exhibition) in your blog and I missed it, please let me know!

Love and carrots

Trudy

2 comments:

ellis hutch said...

Hey Knit 1 Blog 1 - I couldn't make it to the opening, but just wanted to say your project has inspired me to start knitting again. I learn't how to cast on a couple of years ago and haven't made anything since. Thanks for the inspiration!

Neet said...

Hey Trudy...
I covered the exhibition opening a little in my blog... tho I didn't take any photos coz I wasn't sure whether we were allowed!!
I also covered the sock workshop on Sunday.
Nice work covering for Barb!